Tech Prep is...
- Seamless education starting in 11th grade and continuing through an associate degree at Sinclair Community College with an opportunity to articulate to a four-year college or university to complete a bachelor's degree.
- High level, college prep academics taught with a fun, hands-on approach.
- High tech career training that begins in high school.
- College math, science, and language arts preparation in high school.
- College academics integrated with secondary programs focused on college and workplace readiness skills, which ease the transition to college/workforce.
- Creating and delivering seamless technical education programs called Pathways from 16 career fields.
- Teamwork, hands-on learning, worksite experiences, critical thinking, problem solving, and employability skills.