Articulated Course Syllabi Document Library
Tech Prep students have an opportunity to complete college-level coursework and earn credit in their respective program pathways. These credits are transcribed onto a Sinclair transcript as Articulated (AA) or Proficiency (#A, #B, or #C) credits.
Below is a document library with master and teaching syllabi for the courses offered in various Tech Prep program pathways.
- AUT 1100 - Basic Automotive Systems | Master Syllabus
- AVT 1105 - Orientation to Aviation | Master Syllabus
- AVT 2125 - Developments in Aviation | Master Syllabus
- CAT 1701 - Construction Craft Skills/ Craft skills/ Concrete Level 1 | Master Syllabus
- CAT 1741 - Residential Electrical Systems | Master Syllabus
- CAT 1810 - Construction Techniques I NCCER Core | Coming soon!
- CAT 1820 - Construction Techniques II NCCER Carpentry Level 1 | Coming soon!
- CAT 1830 - Construction Techniques III NCCER Carpentry Level 2 | Master Syllabus
- CAT 1840 - Construction Techniques IV NCCER Carpentry Level 3 | Master Syllabus
- CAT 2431 - OSHA Construction Standards | Master Syllabus
- CIS 2550 - Linux Operating Systems | Master Syllabus
- EET 1181 - Electrical Construction I NCCER Electrical Level 1 | Master Syllabus
- OPT 1100 - Tooling & Machining Metrology | Master Syllabus