College is a significant financial investment for students and parents. Because remediation in college will add to costs and potentially delay a student’s graduation, it is important that students, parents, and teachers understand the college course placement requirements to enter without remediation. Below are strategies Sinclair College employs to ensure students begin and finish successfully and efficiently:
The Multiple Measures policy is designed to eliminate the requirement for students to take college readiness assessments if they demonstrated that readiness through one of many measures, including their high school GPA.
- Reference Chart: 2018-19 Academic year (LINK)
- Reference Chart: 2019-20 Academic year (LINK)
- Reference Chart: 2020-21 Academic year (LINK)
- Reference Chart: 2021-22 Academic year (LINK)
- Reference Chart: 2022-23 Academic year (LINK)
Placement Testing at Sinclair Community College
For the most current information about placement testing at Sinclair, please click HERE!