Credit Capture Process
May 1: Complete curriculum to ensure credits are posted in a timely manner to avoid registering for credit earned already.
May 15: All grades should be finalized; high school instructor notifies faculty and pathway manager via email the grades are completed.
As we did last year, we have scheduled 5 virtual drop-in blocks if you or your instructors would like additional training and support from our staff through this process.
- Wednesday, April 27th from 10am – 12pm
- Wednesday, May 4th from 1pm – 3pm
- Wednesday, May 11th from 11am – 1pm
- Wednesday, May 18th from 2pm – 4pm
- Wednesday, May 25th from 10am – 12pm
Credit Capture Resources
Don’t know what credit type? Find your course Need to Know document here.
Articulated Credit Capture (AA)
- Instructions with visuals
- Permission to Post – uploading documentation or proof of credential serves as a student’s permission to post the credit to their official Sinclair transcript.
Proficiency Credit Capture (PR)
- CTAG credit is retrieved from the state CTAV portal using a student’s SSID.
- Students will need to provide Permission to Post via the CTAG Retrieval Form.
- Credits will be posted once they are available in the CTAV portal, typically June – August.
Questions? Contact your Pathway Manager.